No Choice Left

crack rock steady/skacore/hardcore/punk/acoustic, Germany

hatefastfood

six hundred sixty six
Location
oz
Messages
499
Joined
Dec 6, 2010

Reaction score
847

185614_112419205500790_106008432808534_99849_8301607_n.jpg

261854_139389719470405_106008432808534_263103_1810895_n.jpg


"This is everything I am. This is everything I can be"

Крутые крэк-рокеры из Германии.
Ben: vocals, 6string, keys, recording/mixing stuff
Peter: 4string, vocals
Timo: 6string, vocals
? : drums​
307337_182224998520210_106008432808534_397269_1114556348_n.jpg


316226_182224735186903_106008432808534_397258_1120842230_n.jpg


309615_182224698520240_106008432808534_397257_721909908_n.jpg


291815_182224971853546_106008432808534_397268_1334064413_n.jpg
​
No Choice Left Ltd Edition EP (2011)
cover.jpg

01. Wasted Minds
02. Kill The Truth
03. Knowledge Is Pain
04. Riot Now!
Скачать
Knowledge Is Pain, What Is Left At All
Акустические треки
nochoiceleft.jpg

1. No Choice Left - Knowledge Is Pain (1:49)
2. No Choice Left - What Is Left At All (2:25)
Скачать
http://prostopleer.com/tracks/52190497zch​



 
Description
crack rock steady/skacore/hardcore/punk/acoustic, Germany
Last edited:
Dead Cities Fanzine said:
"No Choice Left - Self Titled EP (2011) [ Riotska Records]
Me being the cheeky bastard that I am downloaded the Limited Edition version. Granted I don't know what the entails like. The band start us off with "Wasted Minds" and it's hard to describe the sound these guys are pulling off. Progressive punk rock. It's not scared to slow down and make things a bit dramatic when it's needed, but neither are they afraid to Drop it down (obviously so they can Pick it up). "Kill The Truth" is the dramatic powerhouse taken from the Riotska Records Sampler. It sounds like the sort of reverberation you'd get if you played on the edge of a cliff to no one in particular, just an entire city in the distance. "Knowledge is Pain" is a little emo of a title for me, but I can see exactly where it's coming from. It sucks knowing too much, it can keep you awake at night. This song however is very mellow and while it has a message that's pretty clear and meaningful, I do prefer the rest of the EP. Like the song "Riot Now!", which wants you to.... well ye know, but still the music is fast and while not as dynamic as the first 2 songs, still commands a certain amount of "Pay fucking attention!". 7.5/10

link
 
Back
Top